Extron HDMI 201 - HDMI over Ethernet. Includes transmitter and receiver as well
- The Extron HDMI 201 is a transmitter and receiver set that enables HDMI or DVI signals to be carried over distances significantly beyond the capability of standard HDMI or DVI cables.
- Linked together using two economical and integration-friendly shielded CATx or Extron STP201 cables
- The HDMI 201 transmitter and receiver work together to send HDMI or single link DVI signals over 200 feet (60 meters) for HDTV and XGA 1024x768.
- Tested for key functions
- Powered on both transmitter and receiver and successfully sent HDMI video over ethernet.
- Comes as is shown in photos with what is shown in photos
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh