Warranty and Return Info
Warranty, Returns and Exchange Policy
14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
- Homeboy Electronics Recycling offers a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products. If within 14 days you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it with your receipt for a full refund or store credit. Refunds will be issued via credit, PayPal or mailed check - we cannot offer cash refunds for purchases made online or in store. Homeboy Electronics Recycling will cover return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item). To prevent fraud, functional items that are being returned as functional will need their contents and functionality verified by a technician before a refund can be given. Typically, this will happen immediately when a customer arrives at our location. For items returned from online sales, expect 2-3 days before and evaluation can be completed and a refund can occur.
- Any final return day that falls on a non-business day, can be returned on the following business day.
90 Day Warranty Policy:
- All items are warrantied from failure for 90 days from the date the item was received
- After 14 days items may only be returned if the device is defective or does not work
- All returns must be made within 90 days of purchase date. For online purchases, returns will be accepted within 90 days from delivery date and a proper shipping label supplied.
- Homeboy Electronics Recycling warranty does not cover any accidental damage, damage/issues caused by misuse or by alteration. Damage includes, but is not limited to: damage caused by operator error, drops, spills, physical or electrical stress, and virus or spyware infection. If there are issues with the product, we must be contacted prior to any repair done by us or a 3rd party. Any work performed by a 3rd party voids Homeboy’s warranty.
- All customers who paid with a credit or debit card will have their refund processed within 2-7 business days. It can take another 2-7 business days depending on the card issuing banks process speed.